Saturday, May 10, 2008

MIA? No, just busy! Happy Mothers Day to all you Great Moms!

Well, I know it has been a few days since I have updated this blog, but I have been so busy. Maggi is home and that was a huge task, packiing and getting all her stuff out of her dorm and then unpacking and still working on getting things in there place. I am so thankful Tom went with me and helped haul all the stuff down the stairs and to our cars. He was a huge help! While we were there, we spent the night with Michael and Abbie and Nate, and that was great to see them and go to Nates soccer practice. I forgot to mention the disasters that proceeded us going....First, all those green beans i put up, spoiled. Over 5 gallons I had to throw away! What a dissapointment. Then my tiller quit running while I was trying to clean up the garden, then the worst, my computer messed up and I thought I lost ALL the scrapbooking I have done! Well I did get my computer up and running the next day, after a night of panic, and did not loose anything, and ALL is backed up now. I am usually good about backing up stuff, but dont know what I had not backed up the 100's of hours I had spent gathering scrapbooking stuff and all the pages I had made so far. A lesson learned for sure. Anyway, now I have been in bed, nauseated for the past day so thats why no new posts lately. I do have some pics and some things I want to share so check back soon! Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms! And on that note, be sure to be thankful if your mom is still with you. My mom has been gone for about 28 years, she died of breast cancer at just 47. She was an inspiration to me, and I look forword to eternity with her! But I do miss her alot here, even now. Just give your mom an extra hug, it will make me feel better!

1 comment:

Darla Williams said...

Teri, How in the world did the green beans spoil? Did u not have the lids tight?

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!