Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Many Faces of Nate


I was reflecting on our weekend with the family a few weeks ago and ran across this layout which had a magizine look to it. I thought it would be perfect to show off some of Nate's antics. He is so silly! And talk about funny faces, well he is full of them. I like how it turned out, but still struggle alittle with the journaling part. I hope it will help all of us to remember not to take life too seriously and to enjoy the little things in life like press on tatoo's and sleeping out under the beautiful stars. Isn't our creator God amazing? I mean to be able to not only create the world but to hold it all together! And arent we blessed that he does? And the springs of cool water that come bursting up from the ground, well it is just a refreshing thought for sure on these hot summer days. Blessing to all....

No comments:

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!