Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ok Ladies...............I get it... you want my fonts!

I am truly overwhelmed! I am amazed at how many downloads there have been for these overlays. I am so happy to create something that seems to be really in demand. I am making them as fast as I can.... I still have some word art to share...I cant wait for one, but it is not next in line.....maybe on a special day like the birth of my 1st granddaughter, which will be on the 25 if all goes as planned? Hint Hint.....So back to the fonts. For the bold lettering under the blackframe, i use Franklin Gothic Heavy and for the little script hand writing font, i use Digs My Heart. If you dont have it I think i got it from DaFont. I do have to switch if I need a colon to engravers. You have to play with the sizes according to the word. I hope this answers your questions. Also, as I said before, Pam at Digitreats has done some she is selling so I will try not to duplicate, except for the LOVE, becasuse how can we have the fruits of the Spirit without love. I did let her know that would be the exception. If you are interested in seeing which words she has done, go to her blog and click on purchase where she is talking about her frames, and it will give you a list of the ones she has done. That way, you will know that I will not be doing those names. I am thanking God right now for all his blessings that are flowing my way. The greatest of which is my wonderful husband, whom we will be celebrating our 32 anniversary tommorow! He is a wonderful husband and a great father. A true christian witness in a world that needs to see Christ in our daily lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teri, beautiful post! Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.

Anonymous said...

how abt SUMMER overlay

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!