Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Self-Control.... the last of the Fruits of the Spirit



Self-Control - Noun
the ability to control one's feelings, emotions, or reactions. This is the dictionary defination of self-control. I understand it, I struggle with it. I really think that for me, it needs to be God-Control. You see, I don't want me to be in control. I've tried that, some times still do, and it is not a pretty thing! I am so much happier, friendlier, "fruit-ful" and usable by God, when I am under His control. The problem for me is staying under His-Control. The key is constant submission to the Holy Spirit. That "S" word.....agh.... thats the kicker for me. I like control, so it is a struggle. I have been so blessed just doing these simple overlays, and I look forward to seeing what God has designed for me to share! Hrhmmmm, I can't keep it a secret! Tommorow, you will get a wonderful Wordart with the Fruits of the Spirit! Blessing and Grace, Teri

2 comments:

Tammy Buehler said...

I couldn't find the link to the self control template! Help! I have no self control..must have it now!!!!! LOL

Karen M in FL said...

Thank you so much for this great set.

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!