Friday, August 15, 2008

Give us Clean Hands......

As we continue in Proverbs "19 In her hand she holds the distaff and grasps the spindle with her fingers." What do you do with your hands? Do you use them to bring the Lord glory? I wish I could say I do, but unfortunately, I often miss the mark here. God has been dealing with me about what I do, and I am doing my best to listen. See, the things I don't really like, well those things are easy to let go of, but things that I do that I really, really like to do, or want to do, well now those things are harder to let go of. I am sure, if you asked the Lord to show you what area's of your life, things you may be doing, working at, working on...that He would like to see you let go of, He will be glad to show you. Now the rest is up to you. This virtuous woman, now she did not just happen to be this way. This was an older woman who, through many years of yielding to the Holy Spirit, nurtured the characteristics. Refined them. This is a process, so their is no need to get down on yourself for not being where you want to be. It takes time, but that's what we got right? We got time to work on being a Proverbs 31 woman. I love the song by Chris Tomlin, "Give us Clean Hands" Please click on this and listen to this beautiful prayer. http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=dd08e11efe57c6ce3dd2 It is one of my favorites. Blessing and Grace until tomorrow! Teri

1 comment:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Thank heaven that God is responsible for creating in me a clean heart. And He has promised me that He will not give up until He completes what He started. He has had a lot of work to do...and still does. :)
Thanks for stopping by...I love meeting new sister this side of heaven.
Have a great weekend.

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!