Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Live For Little Moments Like These!



Well folks, this is what life is all about, little moments! I love layouts that can reflect a theme or a mood and this is one of those. You could you a series of pictures or a variety of special memories. This is another QP made with Jaydensmama Designs Neapolitan Coconut Kit and can be found at www.jaydensmamadesigns.blogspot.com. I actually used 2 of her papers, one I used as an overlay to get the look I wanted for the background. You can do so much with this kit! Be sure to check out all her cute stuff. This QP has no text on it so you can put what ever is best for you on it! Enjoy! Teri :)


2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

LOFT said...

Very nice quickpage--thank you so much!

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!