Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's A Happy Happy Day for Me!


I have so enjoyed designing templates and overlays and the word art for everyone, but I always have admired those smart and talented people who can actually create Kits. I have found a wonderful gal, who makes darling kits, Shannon from Angel Wings and Things at http://angelwingsnthings.blogspot.com/ and she has graciously said that I can use her kits to create quick pages and desktops, etc. to share. I am so excited and honored! So be looking for some new creations from me in the near future! Be sure to check out her cute blog too! Have a great weekend and check back soon to see what I have been up to! Blessings and Grace for today, Teri

1 comment:

Shannon Marie said...

I am giggling...lol It is Shannon not Sharon...lol That's ok though cause I get that alot.

Hugs,
Shannon

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!