Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Little More Virtue... Proverbs 31:11

"The heart of her husband trusts in her, And he will have no lack of gain." Ok, I am blessed to have been married for 32 years with the love of my life and my high school sweetie. And we totally trust each other in every way. This is a little different kind of trust. This is knowing that she will take care of all his belongings. Everything is in trusted to her and she will be trustworthy in all areas. Uh Oh, all areas. Woops...that means when I don't tell him everything, and I know I should, that I am not being trustworthy? Afraid so, Teri. Being truthful, in all areas, whether it is doing what is right, in a timely manner or taking care of running the household in the right way. Setting PRIORITIES straight! (did you see my template on priorities?) His heart is at stake here! His heart trusts in her. I love that! Now, the no lack of gain, well if we are doing all we should, he will be fully satisfied and will not be in want of anything! We should be wise in how we spend our time and money. Are there things we can do to help with the finances? Is that an area you might could help. It doesn't have to be a job, it might be, but it could just be being better stewards. Hello, is any one still reading? I am afraid I may have lost everyone by now...lol. "Points to Ponder" for sure! Until we meet again, or the Lord returns, Teri

No comments:

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!