Monday, August 11, 2008

Proverbs 31 continues...

Verse 16 "She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard." Are you into real estate? Well, I am not! So to consider a field to buy, I would have no idea. I leave that up to my husband, he is the REAL farmer. But the just of this for me is, that it is teaching me to be industrious. Make what I do have, prosper. My talents and my gifts. Put my effort into something that is going to continue to produce, not just the temporary. See, I tend to think too much about, well there is no easy way to say it..... instant gratification! I don't think I am alone in this either. So, God wants me to consider where and what I am investing in.... right? Real estate is really just an investment. So look at where and what I am investing my time in and see if it is something that is going to produce fruit later? If not, look at what I can invest my time in that WILL produce fruit. So maybe we are all into real estate, in the buying and selling of our "priorities". Ever thought of yourself that way? Me neither! I am so thankful for God's word that will teach me, not only how to please Him, but how to live my life so that I can make a difference in others, no matter how small. I just got to adjust, when he reveals a truth to us! Think of it as as attitude adjustment! Till tomorrow, Teri

No comments:

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!