Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ABC Its Easy as 123....

Preview

***available at Pretty Scrappy***click to go to the store***

Well after several email requests, I have decided to make the Alphabet Tiles for you to use in these layouts. They are in .png format and can be placed in any order in your layout making these very versatile. They are designed to fit a 12 x 5 layout for a finished frame approximately 14x 7. You may purchase the "Alpha Tiles" for $15.00 for the set including 2 sizes of spacers (for the sides) and the Star and Heart to complete your layouts. Just shoot me an email and I will send you a paypal invoice and then, when the payment is received, I will email you the zipped file which includes instructions as to how to use the tiles. Remember this is for the alphabet only and the frame is from Scrappy Shannon's and can be found at http://www.scrappyshannonsblogspot.com/. I made this preview with the "tiles" to show you that they fit together "seamlessly" . Hope you can use these. His, Teri

1 comment:

Lois B said...

I was hoping you would be selling the Alpha for less than this. I don't want to offend you, but this is just a little too steep for me. Thank you for making it available though.

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!