Friday, September 26, 2008

Gimme some Autumn Sparkle!

OK, is this not the greatest kit you've seen in a while?  I love the glitz and glam.  Well Shannon knows what I like!  She did a great job with this kit.  It has everything that I love.  The colors, the bling, the ribbons.  Perfect!  I made this QP out of it and could  not wait to put some photos in mine!  I used some photos from our last trip to Maine.  Can you tell I am getting excited about going again?  And look at the beautiful colors!  Who wouldnt want to go and see the wonderful changing of the leaves.  I don't even mind being called a "Leaf Peeper!"  I just wanted to share it with you so you can enjoy it too!  Please go over to Pretty Scrappy and see what other great things Shannon has in the store.  Be sure to visit her blog and tell her thanks at  www.scrappyshannon.blogspot.com .  CLICK on the preview to go to her store or on the QP to download!  The Stitching was from Gunhild's stiching freebie.  I love how it just finishes off the layout!  His, Teri

Hidden JewelspreviewElementPreview_ps

2 comments:

Mumure said...

Love your qp,the mix of colours is just perfect!!!
Thank you so much :))

Snowsmoon said...

WOW, what goodies. Thank you so much Teri. Love the quick page, awesome as always. You are very talented. Make sure you check out my blog for a HUGE blog party informtion. Hugs and see you soon.

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!