Monday, September 22, 2008

Who Doesn't Want to be in God's Presence?

Preview LegacyOfLove

I made this beautiful QP from LBCreations-Designs by Babette's great new kit "God's Presence. You can get the information on this kit at her blog at http://lbcreations.blogspot.com/ or click on the preview of the kit to go directly to the store. When I saw this, I knew immediately that I wanted to do a layout with these lovely ladies who had an enormous impact on my life. They each one helped to shape me into who I am today. My mom, is on the far right, and she was my hero. She lived life to the fullest and died, full of grace. My husbands grandmother is the one with the flowers ( my true inspiration for this layout ) and she was a strong woman, who knew what she wanted in life and got it. She was wise with business and bold in her beliefs. Grandma Mayo knew how to get what she wanted done. A real hard worker, loved gardening and we now live in her house. My husbands other grandmother is in the lilac. Now, she was a one of a kind lady. You talk about loving life! Nana did! She was game for anything and just lived everyday to its fullest potential. And last, is my grandmother on my mom's side in the small photo on the left. Jenny (she didn't want us to call her Grandmother...ha ha) was a woman full of grace and dignity. Had a keen fashion sense, and always presented herself in the best light. I spent many summers with her and loved every minute. I remember going to sleep at night with Johnny Carson on the TV and waking up to the black and white "noise" once the station had gone off air! She was a great grandmother... I hope you can use this to make a legacy QP of your own, but it can be used for so many things. This kit is HUGE so if you want a lot of "bang for your buck" go take a look at Babette's kit. I love the Christian themed papers and great elements too. Be sure to thank her for letting me share this QP with you. You know, these designers don't always let others use their kits to make QP for free, so please let her know you appreciate that. And then go buy this great kit and make some fantastic layouts on your own. These papers would make great cards too! Have a blessed day! Grace and Blessings for today, Teri

_lbc_gpkit_p01600

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

LOFT said...

This is so sweet. Thanks!

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!