I told you to be on the lookout for Meow's buddy Woof! And I won't disappoint! HeHe...I used an overlay on the one of my awesome dog, Hitch. And I changed the bevels, but on the overlay for download it is the basic one that I have always done. I was able to mess a little on my computer today. It looks like that Ike will go north of us, but I can't imagine the headaches around the Houston, Galveston area. Pray for them. I am hoping to work on a few more goodies this weekend if we are able to keep our electricity. I am ( I was gonna say "pooped" but changed my mind! LOL) tired tonight so, it wont be a long post. But for those who might be effected by Ike, I leave you with this email I got and found it to be humorous.
Top Ten Reasons Hurricane Season is Like Christmas
10. Decorating the house (boarding up windows).
9. Dragging out boxes that haven't been used since last season (camping
8. Last minute shopping in crowded stores.
7. Regular TV shows pre-empted for "specials".
6. Family coming to stay with you.
5. Family and friends from out-of-state calling.
4. Buying food you don't normally buy ... and in large quantities.
3. Days off from work.
2. Candles.and . . . .
1. And the number one reason Hurricane Season is like Christmas . . ....
At some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house!