Sunday, October 19, 2008

Come Let Us Go to the Mountain of the Lord!

This is a great layout I made using Lady V dZine's Vintage Wallpaper.  I love the kit and the colors.  I had this photograph that I had taken up at my house in the Hill Country of Texas and I wanted to use it and the scripture came to my mind of the "Mountains of the Lord"  and it just set the layout off...don't you think?  I am sharing my other layout that I made with this kit, but sorry, I had to choose just one to offer as a freebie!  And this too, will only be up for one week so, get it now if you want it because it is a limited offer.  I cant wait to post more about how great the Lord has been lately, but it is getting late and I wanted to get this on tonight, so come back to see what's going on!  Blessings and Grace for your need today!  His, Teri

TM_PS_VW_MountainsoftheLord_web

****TM_PS_VW_Magnificent_web

Here is your Freebie...just remember that it is for a short time only!

Preview

***** Link Expired ******

3 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

This is really beautiful Terri. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. HUGS

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this with us ~ it is truly appreciated!

Michelle S.

TitanThirteen said...

This is lovely! Thank you :o)

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!