Thursday, October 30, 2008

How Perfect is this?

As many of you have read on my blog, that today was a rough day for me.  I had to put my little 4 1/2 lb. bundle of joy to sleep.  Brighton was a great buddy and I will miss her terribly.  But, how perfect is this?   I made this template over  weeks ago, and planned to post it this week as I have all the other templates.  Now, I dont believe things happen by chance, but did you notice, the word art I chose for this month?  I was so blessed when I saw it!  And it was just a little hug from the Lord, to know that He knew I would need a little more grace today and so, as He is faithful, I bring you October's template.  And  as you see this, just remember that the Lord not only knew that I would need encouragement today, but that He, too, knows what your needs are today.  So, cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you! 1Peter5:7  Oh, and I have some GREAT news to share, just not yet, so today has been bittersweet for me!  I will let you know why I am so excited real soon!  His, Teri  Oh, yeah.  Thanks to all who left comments to me today.  :)

 

Preview

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teri

Thank you for the great calendar! This September page is fantastic. Lookihng forward to the October page when you put it up. Thanks.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Oct [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 31 Oct [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Jody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jody said...

I can feel your pain. We too had to make the decision to put our beloved Sheltie down earlier this month. She had been with me when I was diagnosed with cancer almost 14 years ago. Such a faithful loyal friend. I still sometimes think I hear her bark to be let in or scratch at my bed to be let out.

Thank you for this timely calendar - I will put a photo of our dear sheltie on it for sure.

Christine said...

Thank you for these fabulous calendar templates. They are fantastic.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for October. Only 2 more to go.

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing !

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!