Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Going a Little Bugsy?

tm_jm_b_qp1_puppydogtails_w

This is a cute kit from Jaydensmama called "Bugsy". This kit can be found at Pretty Scrappy.  Click either preview to go to the store.  I love the retro colors she used. I had some photos of my grandson and a nephews little boy from last week when I took them to the park and I think the colors and the kit just went together. This is a great chance to show how you can use a photograph that has some of the kits colors in it, but dont be afraid to try to add a color that is not present in the kit, see how the red just pops! Any way, wanted to show you these layouts and I will be back to add the QP's for you. Hope you have voted today! His, Teri

tm_jm_b_qp2_cousins_web

Here is a little goodie for you! I will post the other one in the next few days!

TM_JM_bugsy_qp1_preview

5 comments:

cjpeterson38 said...

Teri:
This is really kinda buggy cute. Thanks so much!

sdwrdt said...

thank you! Love the way the bugs are on the page!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love the page. I love to visit your page for the great downloads and the great music. They both give me a pick-me-up! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this lovely set of "Bugsy" quick pages!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for the cute quick page. You are very talented.
KLB

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!