Saturday, January 24, 2009

feelin' "Kinda Funky"

Well I have a new kit out and its called Kinda Funky!  I love the theme and the colors!  It was so much fun to make... and will be a great versatile kit for any of your scrap booking needs!  I created a QP to show of just one way you can use this kit, so grab it, go to one of my stores and take a look around at all my other things.  Be sure to visit all the other many talented designers at Pretty Scrappy, Digital Arts Cafe, or Digital Paper Hearts.  I have been super busy but will try to come back and post soon!  His, Teri

preview

Kinda Funky by Teri's Thing-O-My-Jigs

Kinda Funky_Nate copy

Here is a layout using Kinda Funky.

preview_kf_qp1

Click for your freebie!  Have a blessed weekend!  His, Teri

1 comment:

Moo said...

This is a gorgeous kit, Teri!
There is a fun little challenge for you with instructions on my blog. http://justpassinthru.wordpress.com
~Nikki

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!