Saturday, January 17, 2009

Freebie and my first *ONE KIT CT CALL*

This is a recent layout I made using my kit "He Loves Me".  I love the photo overlay of my son and daughter in law.  If you like this and would like the rest of the kit for FREE read on....

wrapped up in love web

This is my very first CT call and I am going to do it a little different than most.  Maybe you have seen it around, and I like the idea.  I am looking for 2 or 3 people who like this kit and would like to have it for FREE to email me a link to their blog, a gallery that best reflects their style, and tell me a little about you and why I should pick you.  I will leave this call open thru Sat. Jan 25, 2009 and you will hear back from me if you are chosen.  You must be willing to make at least 2 layouts using this kit and post them in my my Designer Galleries at Pretty Scrappy, DigitalPaperHearts and DigitalArts-Cafe.   You can post them on your blog and send me the layouts so that I can post them on my blog if you want.  If this sounds like something you would like to do, I would love to hear from you.  Please email me at terimayo@aol.com.  If you would, please put "He Loves Me" Ct Call in title of the message.  I have a special place in my heart for CT designers because this is how I really got my start in the Digi-Scrapping world.  Please enjoy my QP freebie even if you are not interested in the "One Kit CT Call"  Can't wait to hear from you!  His, Teri

preview_CT

4 comments:

Michele said...

Very cute page!! Thank you. I would love to do a one time CT call, but I just can't at this time. My plate is so full right now, but I hope you will do them more in the future! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Such a Sweet page! Thank you for sharing your talent!

Dana said...

Thank you for the wonderufl page.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi Teri
I just found your blog from the digi scrapping freebies. What a fun blog, love your bio and congrats on being a survivor!

Love the new kit, Pink and brown is such a warm yummy combo.

I REALLY need to update my blog decor, I am way outdated. lol

Oh ya, and thank you so much for the beautiful free qp.

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!