Monday, January 5, 2009

I HAVE SOME EXCITING NEWS! "DIGISCRAPSHOP" IS OPEN.......

and we are having a sale.....Many of you are very familiar with DigiScrapDepot, but now they have a STORE.  It has been in the making for months and now, we can finally show it off!  To help get you started shopping with us, we are offering a  20% off coupon with any $10.00 purchase.   I have linked you to my store via the sale photo, but be sure to check out all the designers, you will be amazed all the designers there and you may find some familiar names and then some brand new to you!  DigiScrapShop will soon become your go to shop for all your digi-scrapping needs.    I have so much to say about so many things, I am trying to stay focused here on just this one thing....BUT come back because I will be blogging a lot to catch you up!  I have lots of new products in all my stores so I hope you can find something unique, and just what you are looking for.  That is really what I like to do, take something that you may not see in the other designers shops...I love creating kits, but I really love doing something a little different.  One of the latest things that I have been working on is a new series, called "Messages in Faith".  The first of the series is "The Lords Prayer"  I have created a mini kit along with an element add-on.  I am so happy with how they turned out!  I plan to make many more in this series, each will be a stand alone kit, but should be able to blend so that you can mix and match and collect them all!  My desire is that you can use them to add that special touch of scripture, or just a simple cross to your heirloom scrapping to bless those for years to come.  What better legacy to leave behind?  So, I dont want to keep you too long this morning....RUN, WALK, SKIP what ever it takes to get you to the new store to see all the goodies.... My" Messages in Faith - The Lords Prayer" are so new, that they may not even be showing up for sale yet in the store, but they are coming today, so here is a preview of them and then if you are real good, a little surprise for you too!  Let me know what you think!  Remember, click the winter sale preview to take you straight to the new store.  Blessings and Grace to you.....His, Teri

tm_mif_Series1_preview_web

Here is the First in the Series... The Lords Prayer.  You can see that the prayer is etched in some of the crosses and frames and even on one of the papers.  Then some really cool frames with that rustic look and feel!  I love this look!

tm_mif_LP_add-on_preview_web 

Here are some great frames and crosses for you to add to this already fantastic mini kit.  I created these with the idea that you can add them to most any kit so feel free to mix and match to get just the perfect look for you!  And to get you started, here is a little freebie frame to get you started.  Happy New Year and I look forward to what the Lord has in store for me and my family in 2009!  Remember to visit me in my other stores too...I am at Pretty Scrappy, DigitalArts-Cafe and as of today at ( .......here is another surprise! ) DigitalPaperHearts ...!!!!!  But I am just getting my products uploaded there today.  See, I have been a busy gal!  His, Teri

Background TEMPLATE_blank copy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 05, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

TerriK said...

beautiful, beautiful frame. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

God bless you for this beautiful frame! Your work is so wonderful and greatly glorifies the Lord! I will use it in my greeting cards that I make for the persecuted brethren imprisioned for their faith. Remember the persecuted church. They need our prayers and love! www.persecution.net

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!