Thursday, February 19, 2009

6th Picture Challenge Continues

The 6th Picture Challenge...
I've been challenged!

I've been challenged by Wendy at Inkinandthinkin These are the challenge instructions:

•Go to your photo folder in your computer.

•Go to the 6th folder of the photos.

•Go to the sixth picture.

•Put the picture on your blog and description of it.

•Invite six friends to join the challenge.

•Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged!

 

butterflyblogweb

 

This was a picture of some butterflies that I took a few years ago while I was in Maine.  I used this photo for my blog header on my very first blog.  Its kinda embarrassing that my 6th folder was my blogwear folder!  I was tempted to cheat...but me cheat?, no way!  LOL

I'm tagging these gals:

Shannon...lets see what you got!

Penny..hope its your vacation pics!

SunBum..come on...it will be fun!

K.L. Winters..maybe its your wordart folder...

Shari  I know you like to take pics....lets see' em gal

Janice  Hope its something funny!  Maybe a pic of you on the news last month...LOL

1 comment:

Bianca - ProjectB said...

Ah, this is so much fun! I was tagged with the same thing some time ago ;) Amazing what you'll find when looking for the 6th of the 6th! LOL

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!