Monday, March 16, 2009

Can you "Siggy Size" that please?

Well as if I don't have enough irons in the fire, I am going to be converting a few of my kits to "Siggy Size"  or what's commonly called Tagger Size.  Why you ask?  Well some people like to make these darling little tiny pictures to add to their emails as a "signature" or in forums.  These kits are very small in size and are not suitable for printing because they are 72 dpi.  So if you want to try your hand at "Siggy's" check out these kits!  I am going to show you a darling one made with my "So Chic" kit. 

kate

Made with Teri's Thing-O-My-Jigs "So Chic Tagger/Siggy Kit"

And here is one made by one of my new CT gals, Brittney.  She used my "Soccer's a Kick! Tagger/Siggy Kit".  Aren't they darling?

SAKsiggy copy

Here are the three kits that I have so far and they are available only at DigiScrapShop and Scrapable

tm_sak_preview

tm_bu_preview

tm_sc_preview

Full size kits are available at all 4 of my stores!

Pretty Scrappy

Scrapable

Digital Arts- Cafe

and DigiScrapShop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teri, I wanted to let you know that i've tried the soccer's a kick kit and really enjoyed working with it!

Anonymous said...

im loving that siggy by your ct member way to go!

Vic DSD

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!