Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weekend Getaway2 and WG QP Album

I have 2 new add-ons for my popular Weekend Getaway kit. Weekend Getaway 2 (the bare necessities) and Weekend Getaway QP album are just what you will need to scrap those traveling photos of those special little get-aways. They are also great for any masculine photos. The WG2 was created using the exact color scheme and theme as the first one so that you can even make a complete printed album and you will have plenty of goodies to choose from. Hope you enjoy! I know I am going to make an album of our recent trip to Big Bend out of these kits, which by the way, was my inspiration for making these kits.  Here is the QP album which was made with the first kit, Weekend Getaway :

preview_web

And this is the second kit, Weekend Getaway 2 (the bare necessities)

wg2_tm_preview_web

and if you missed the first kit, here it is too! 

wg_tm_preview_web

Now, go pack your bags and grab your camera and snap some great photos so you can use this kit!  Have a great day!  His, Teri

No comments:

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!