Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Latest Litte Project... A Special Photobook!

Here is my latest project. It is a photobook that I have made for my Daughter-in-law, Abbie. I loved doing it of my favorite granddaughter! Well yes, she is my only granddaughter... I have a grandson, but she is still my favorite granddaughter, at least till I have more! She is a cutie pie and has the best mommy and daddy a girl could want and her big brother is crazy about her too! Hope you enjoy! :)T

Click here to view this photo book larger





*I left you a comment Heather! Thanks.. :)T

2 comments:

Teri said...

Thank you Heather for pointing out my little error on Annies page.. I had not had it printed yet so caught it before sending it to the printers. I cant figure out how to correct it on the one that shows up here, so just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you extra pair of eyes! :)T

Michele said...

What a cute little book! Great job!

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!