Friday, August 14, 2009

Time is Ticking on my BUY MY STORES **IM RETIRING SOON**

Just over 2 weeks to go... I am retiring so take advantage and Grab'em now!
Here are a few of my Kits and some CU things.  I have matching ablums to go  with most of my kits too!  It has been a blessing ... but all good things must come to and end...
Available at Pretty Scrappy and Scrapable




and Stacey and I are retiring ALL of our DUOS too! 
Come and get'em



http://prettyscrappy.com/xcart/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=75
http://www.scrapable.net/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=44

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teri!
I have been a faithful blog follower. Love your work! I know you are retiring from the store, but wondered if you had time for one more freebie? I am so new to digi and can't do this myself....but had the idea to do lunchbox notes for the kids, but instead of the typical "I'm thinking of you", to do a Bible verse. Would love for my kids to open their lunch boxes each day and be encouraged! I thought you would be the perfect person to do it! By the way, I would love to show you the gift I made with one of your overlays. Can I email you a photo? Kristen

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!