Monday, October 5, 2009

Farm Fresh just in time!

 

Did I tell you that there was a cute kit lurking around?  Well there is and its just in ripe for the pickin’.  Its Kelly’s from Late Night Scraps darling new kit called Farm Fresh.  It was the perfect kit to help me scrap some of my pictures from this years trip to Maine.  You can find it at these three great stores:

Plucky Pear Designs (home store)
Ahhh Scrap
NDISB

 

Here are two of my layouts that I have made with Farm Fresh.  Pick it while it’s fresh! 

font Glider Girls
Farm Fresh by Late Night Scraps

This was at a roadside fruit stand in New Hampshire.  Check out the sign! Do you think you can really get all that at this one stand?  One can only wonder. 

Donna Duncombe for partial word art
Farm Fresh kit by Late Night Scraps

Aren’t the fresh flowers beautiful!  I loved the sunflowers and the crinkly petals.  Hope it inspires you to pick up this kit!  His, Teri

No comments:

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!