Sunday, April 27, 2008

Secret Place



He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in Him I do trust."
Psalm 91:1-2
Yesterday as I was watering the plants on my front porch, I saw this tree frog snuggling up inside my rubber plant! I watched him as the plant uncurled ever so slightly, and he just seemed so content to be "hidden" in his new found shelter. I thought about this verse and how blessed we are to be able to hide ourselves in the "Universe Makers" secret place. Have you ever wondered where that is? Some things we just will never know this side of heaven, but what we do know is we can find a refuge in Him.
Maggi only has about 1 1/2 weeks left of her first year of college and she is planning on commng home and going to school closer to home. I guess she wants to hide herself in this shelter! lol
Gotta run.............Monday is comming!

3 comments:

Dina Hill said...

Teri! What a great blog you have created! I am excited to hear that your Maggie is coming home...I am sure you are thrilled.
Take Care my friend! (been to Leakey lately? we are planning a trip soon!)

hmayo said...

What up Aunt Teri...this blog is sooo you, crative and thoughtful! I had no idea that Abbie was pregnant(I'm assuming it's Abbie). Well that is very exciting for them! Talk to you soon.

sunny said...

Teri! Love your site!! Can't wait to see what you do next. Thought I would share some sites with you: Desiring God.com
LifeWithoutLimbs.org and my personal favorite, http://girltalk.blog.com/girltalk/
May the Lord continue to use you to bless others!
Grace to you,
SUNNY!

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!