Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ever Been Put Under Pressure?


Well I have been busy this week and have not had a chance to check in. We have been blessed this week with much needed rain to help out our crops and needless to say, has made my garden florish. I can't believe how many green beans I am getting out of there. I have even gone back in time and started canning them! You know, as I boil them, to preserve them, it just reminds me that as we become more and more like Chirst, we too, are boiled (put under pressure) so that we can stand up against time and the elements we face. It also changes them once they have been through the boiling process and like us, we too, should be changed when we go through the refining process. Remember this the next time you are put under pressure. It won't be long, I am sure! Pressure seems to come often in my life! Who would have thunk it? God has been showing me many things in my life he wants me to give up or change. I am sure it is not going to be easy to change bad habits but I do want to please Him. A freind pointed out that I dont have one of our dogs on my blog...so this is for you Dixie! She is now added to my pics. Didn't mean to overlook her! She was a stray, so afraid of people and now, she is for sure, Tom's best ridin' buddy. Keep checkin' up on me and leave me some love in my comments! Blessings to all :)

1 comment:

hmayo said...

Umm...those sure do look good! Maybe you'll have some to share if you know what I mean. Looking forward to seeing you guys. Love 'ya.

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!