Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Goodness" me! #3 in the Fruit of the Spirit Overlays

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever." Psalms 23:6 Now you tell me who wouldn't want goodness and mercy to follow them, right? I know I do. And talk about goodness! Here I am up in the beautiful hill country of Texas and if that's not goodness I don't know what is. I live in south Texas and that is FLAT land. My husband farms, so I know we need that flat land, but not much on the beauty side. But, here at our other house............well surrounded by hills, hummingbirds, the cool Frio River, ah...peace and beauty! Ok so I want to share some goodness with you today! Here is the 3rd in the series. I am making another series I will most likely interject in between, its outdoors! Maybe tomorrow? Have a "good" day. Blessings and Grace to all...............



Grab some "Goodness" here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/55811071/1aebc95f/Overlay_FA_Goodness.html

edited .png file can be found here, sorry about the error!http://www.4shared.com/file/59184311/9496797f/Overlay_Goodness_Edited.html

5 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

Oh, These are just FANTASTIC ;) Thank You!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 11:54pm] - 20 Jul [NY 01:54am, UK 06:54am, OZ 04:54pm]).

Stacy said...

Awesome! Thank you!

Unknown said...

The GOODNESS of your heart shines through, especially since you shared a png file!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE these. i have wanted to do a page with the Fruits of the Spirit and some dear friends for a while now. These are what I have been waiting for!! Also, When you are finished with these if you are looking for another them, I would love to see a "rough and tough" set for little boys. We are building a house and my son is very much into the preparation and construction- build, dirt, hammer, saw, drill, dozer, etc. Thanks :)

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!