Friday, July 18, 2008

New Word Art and more Fruit and a Blessing too!


Well I had a wonderful anniversary. And now, back to the real world. When I got home and hubby went to bed, I came and checked my email. I found this beautiful blessing layout that a lady, Sue Peart, had sent me from Australia. I was AMAZED! Isn't is wonderful? I am so glad she shared it with me. I emailed her and asked if I could put it on y blog and she graciously agreed. I hope it inspires you as much as it did me. I love the simplicity of the white backgrounds, but this is equally nice. I am going to give you guys another "piece of fruit" and the next word art I have ready to go. I saw this on a sign and loved it! I am going out of town for a few days to our house in the Texas hill country....ahhhhh I can feel the Frio River now...but I will post something when I go to the little library a few miles up the road. I may be slower in responding to emails, so be patient with me. Thanks again Sue for sharing your beautiful layout! Have a great weekend and enjoy your family and friends. His, Teri







Grab the Going Shopping Word Art Here:


Grab Gentleness Overlay here:

****edited LINK on 9/31/2008



7 comments:

Karen M in FL said...

Found your site today. What a blessing. I didn't leave a comment for every download so here's a great big thanks for all the great word templates. I'll be back for the rest of the fruit. I thought you would appreciate how much you site meant to me today. Yesterday was a great trial for me and my family. And I had opened your site and then went back over to digifree to look for the next site and the Amazing Grace song started to play. It was like a word from God that his grace is sufficient. I so needed the message that God is still there, still caring, and still reaching out to comfort his child. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank-You for the "Gentleness Overlay"..Very unique!

Anonymous said...

Just found your site today and I wanted to say thank you for sharing your wonderful work. I love the overlays and can't wait to give them a try.

Anonymous said...

Oh please continue providing the .png's on the overlays. I so want to learn how to create these. Thanks much for all you do!!!
Christine in TN

Anonymous said...

I love this word art! what it says is SO true! Hey, I was wondering if you still had that template for the starbuck's tumbler challenge at digiscrapdepot. My best friend is moving to another state, and I wanted to make a personal tumbler for her... I couldn't find it on your blog.... could you e-mail me and let me know... I'd greatly appreciate it:)

af_van_eaton@hotmail.com

-Amber

Anonymous said...

Hey there... I just found the tumbler template...LOL.... thank you SO much for this gift! It is such a wonderful idea! Have a wonderful day

-Amber

Sylvia92 said...

Hi ! I love this new style of Word Layout and I did tonnes today ! It's real fun. After downloading your Vacation, I tried mine and it's real great ! Thanks for sharing ! S.

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!