Friday, July 18, 2008

New Word Art and more Fruit and a Blessing too!


Well I had a wonderful anniversary. And now, back to the real world. When I got home and hubby went to bed, I came and checked my email. I found this beautiful blessing layout that a lady, Sue Peart, had sent me from Australia. I was AMAZED! Isn't is wonderful? I am so glad she shared it with me. I emailed her and asked if I could put it on y blog and she graciously agreed. I hope it inspires you as much as it did me. I love the simplicity of the white backgrounds, but this is equally nice. I am going to give you guys another "piece of fruit" and the next word art I have ready to go. I saw this on a sign and loved it! I am going out of town for a few days to our house in the Texas hill country....ahhhhh I can feel the Frio River now...but I will post something when I go to the little library a few miles up the road. I may be slower in responding to emails, so be patient with me. Thanks again Sue for sharing your beautiful layout! Have a great weekend and enjoy your family and friends. His, Teri







Grab the Going Shopping Word Art Here:


Grab Gentleness Overlay here:

****edited LINK on 9/31/2008



8 comments:

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Found your site today. What a blessing. I didn't leave a comment for every download so here's a great big thanks for all the great word templates. I'll be back for the rest of the fruit. I thought you would appreciate how much you site meant to me today. Yesterday was a great trial for me and my family. And I had opened your site and then went back over to digifree to look for the next site and the Amazing Grace song started to play. It was like a word from God that his grace is sufficient. I so needed the message that God is still there, still caring, and still reaching out to comfort his child. Thank you so much.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jul [LA 04:50am, NY 06:50am, UK 11:50am, OZ 09:50pm]).

Anonymous said...

Thank-You for the "Gentleness Overlay"..Very unique!

kicksmom said...

Just found your site today and I wanted to say thank you for sharing your wonderful work. I love the overlays and can't wait to give them a try.

Christine said...

Oh please continue providing the .png's on the overlays. I so want to learn how to create these. Thanks much for all you do!!!
Christine in TN

Anonymous said...

I love this word art! what it says is SO true! Hey, I was wondering if you still had that template for the starbuck's tumbler challenge at digiscrapdepot. My best friend is moving to another state, and I wanted to make a personal tumbler for her... I couldn't find it on your blog.... could you e-mail me and let me know... I'd greatly appreciate it:)

af_van_eaton@hotmail.com

-Amber

Anonymous said...

Hey there... I just found the tumbler template...LOL.... thank you SO much for this gift! It is such a wonderful idea! Have a wonderful day

-Amber

Sylvia92 said...

Hi ! I love this new style of Word Layout and I did tonnes today ! It's real fun. After downloading your Vacation, I tried mine and it's real great ! Thanks for sharing ! S.

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!