Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pucker Up for a "Kiss of Romance"

Here is a another wonderful kit from Jessica Edwards! It is called Kiss Of Romance. I fell in love with the colors and this first QP is one of my very favorite QP's ever! So that ought to tell you something! Not to mention how absolutely darling my little granddaughter is! Did I tell you the truth? Is she not "2Cute?" I hope you can use this for some of your great pics too!

JE_KofR_QP1_web

2cute_JE_KR_QP1

This next one I used my other go to gal when I need something darling! That my beautiful daughter! I love the greens and browns and her outfit was just perfect for this layout! The Kit can be found at http://www.digitalpaperhearts.com/. Click on the previews to download or to go straight to the store to grab this kit. Enjoy! Blessings and Grace to meet you needs today! Teri

Preview

TM_JE_KoR_QP2_Maggi

1c88

3 comments:

Michele said...

Terrific QP's! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts on your blog!
Thanks so much for sharing these lovely quick pages.

LOFT said...

This is really pretty. Thank you so much!

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!