Monday, October 6, 2008

Teri's Template Today #1 and "Did you see that Moose?"

Template#1 

We are still on vacation, and are in Manchester,NH. tonight.  We had a great day today!  We left Maine this morning and drove west to NH. and thru the White Mountain National Forest.  Well, we were treated to a great find, when we came around a bend and not only were we seeing beautiful snow capped mountains, but a cow moose on the side of hte road.  I got some pics along with the 45 or 50 other people who stopped to catch her on film.  Well she had had enough of us and crossed a bridge and the hwy and off to the woods she went.  Well we were so happy to see her!  And lo and behold, we went less that 1/2 mile and there in the bog was another cow moose and 2 of her calves.  Again, no problem spotting them, just look for the 50 cars stopped on the hwy!  So, again I got some great pics of her and will try to put a few on my bog maybe tomorrow.  In the mean time I ran across 4 templates that I had made a while back and never shared with you so here is the first one.  I love to use templates to get me started on layouts.  They can really give you a base and then you can do what you want with them!  Hope you can use this!   As always, Personal Use Only!  His, Teri

4 comments:

Lois B said...

Thank you for the wonderful template. I find them so helpful. Enjoy your trip - sounds like you are seeing so much of the beauty God created!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Fantastic template. TFS

I'm glad you are having a good trip.

Be safe,
Michelle

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks so much Teri! Here's a O and a X for you!

Karen M in FL said...

Great template. Thanks.

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!