Saturday, December 20, 2008

To all my Digi-Friends...

Here is a little gift from me to you!  Another on of my Alpha Tile names....I love these...they make such cute unique gifts or just a cute layout for your digital scrappin'.  All you do is put your photos behind the letters...You have to be a litlle creative with some of the letters, and you will have to crop some of the photos to make keep them from overlapping.  This one says "FRIENDS"  but if you want to personalize your own names or words I sell the Alpha Tiles at both Pretty Scrappy and Digital Arts Cafe.  Enjoy!

preview

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Thanks so much!

Michele said...

Very cool! I am going to a scrapbook retreat with some friends this summer and this would be really cool to do for them!

Pattycakes said...

This is awesome! Thank you and Happy Holidays!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks oodles, T! These are great!! Much appreciated!

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!