Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Do you love my kits? Want to join my CT Team and get them FREE?

ct call copy

This is my second CT call and I am so excited about the girls I have on my team right now its not even funny!  The reason I am looking to add a couple more is because I seem to be producing kits one right after the other and  I don't want to have to overwhelm any of them with making layouts or helping me with albums to use for add-on's.   If you want to get my kits for free, I need you to email me a link to your blog, a gallery that best reflects your style, and tell me a little about you and why I should pick you.  I will leave this call open thru March 10, 2009 and you will hear back from me if you are chosen.  I will send you another email with a more detailed list of rules and responsibilities.  You must be willing to make at least 2 layouts using one of my  kits and post them in my my Designer Galleries at Pretty Scrappy, Scrapable and DigitalArts-Cafe.   Also, for most of my kits, I make an add-on album of some sort, either a QP album, Bracket album, or Brag Book album.  I will need your help in creating these also.  I try to give at least 2 weeks for you to create any album pages.  If you do help in the albums, then you will receive that album and all its pages upon completion.  As far as your layouts, You can post them on your blog and send me the layouts so that I can post them on my blog if you want.  And there are times that I will allow you to make QP to offer for a "limited time freebie" on you blog, but I do have some specific rules to follow if you choose to do this.  While, I do not have any specific number of kits that you must work on, I do however want an active team. I certainly understand that from time to time, issues arise and you may not be able to work a certain kit, or help with the album and I certainly understand that.  I consider my CT team, friends and I try to treat them as I would my best friend.  If this sounds like something you would like to do, I would love to hear from you.  Please email me at terimayo@aol.com.  If you would, please put "CT Call"  in title of the message.  I have a special place in my heart for CT designers because this is how I really got my start in the Digi-Scrapping world.  I Can't wait to hear from you!  His, Teri

No comments:

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!