Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Great things are a Buzzin'

I have been super busy as you may have noticed!  Not only creating some fabulous scrap booking kits, but also gathering a little flock of my own ct's. I am super happy to welcome some new team members to my already fantastic CT Team.  I have added there names and links to my side bar, so please take a min to check them out!  You will be inspired by there layouts for sure!  So welcome help me welcome Angel, Kayre, Brittney, Tabby, Carrie and Aaron to my team!  I also have a couple of new kits I want to show you!  Here is my latest one...called Bee Attitudes. It is a super cute, fun filled garden and outdoor themed kit.  

tm_ba_preview

I also have an add-on for my Batter-Up! kit.  It will be perfect for those "Little Sluggers" or even the big league. 

bu_album_preview

And not to leave out my latest kit with my partner in crime, Stacey Crossley!  It is called Monday's Child and is the first in a series from the Nursery Rhyme by the same name.  And you know that if there is a Mondays Child, that Tuesday's Child cant be too far behind. 

mc_preview_web

Mondays Child can be found at Scrapable or Pretty Scrappy and all the other kits can be found at these fine stores:

Scrapable

Pretty Scrappy

DigitalArts-Cafe

and DigiScrapShop as well. 

No comments:

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!