Saturday, September 26, 2009

I’m officially on a CT team! Late Night Scraps!

Kelly and I have been friends since I became a designer at Pretty Scrappy and now, She and Rachael have opened their own store, Plucky Pear Designs and I am officially on Kelly’s CT team! She sells at :

Plucky Pear Designs (home store)
Ahhh Scrap
NDISB

I had the privilege of working with their latest duo, Squid Ink.  It is a darling kit, and I am just lovin’ their style!  Don’t you agree?

You can click the preview to go to the store.   Grab it while its on sale and you get this great bundle of QP’s too! 

And here are the two layouts that I made with this adorable kit.  It was when we took Nate to the aquarium and it was so much fun.  This was the perfect kit to show off the great time we had!  We call Nate, “Nemo” because his initials are NEM…  and the other one was just capturing the memories of our day at the aquarium.  Enjoy! :)T

FindingNemo_web 

AdayattheAquarium_web

1 comment:

Mara said...

Congrats on the CT!!
And they have a new store! How exciting

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!