Saturday, September 5, 2009

Role Reversal…..

Hows this for a change. I am now on the QP team at Pretty Scrappy and I get to make a QP with some darling kits and the first one I chose was Megan by Just Passin Thru. It is a darling kit and I was immediately attracted to the sweet color combination Nikki used. It was an easy kit to use and I am sure I will come back and use it again real soon! Here is a preview of Meagan:

jpt_megan_PSpreviewBundle-1

As you can see she is offering it as a bundle or as individual packages. I would go for the gusto and get the bundle… and for a limited time you can get this QP here on my blog. Click either the preview to go to Pretty Scrappy or HERE for my little goodie! Be Blessed! His, Teri

freebiepreview

***Expired link

1 comment:

Kim said...

Teri, I love your In a Boys Pocket QP on the Angel blog - thanks!!!!

My Scrapbook Layouts

Strut Your Stuff Here!